Luis Zurita is a Los Angeles based senior graphic designer and art director. He received his BFA in Graphic Design from the Academy of Arts University in San Francisco. In 2011 he moved back to Los Angeles where he worked as a freelance designer for various magazines, non-profits, local wineries, local schools and many more (you can check out some of that work here). He spent 4 years working as a full time packaging designer for Barbie at Mattel. He then worked as a Senior Designer for 20th Century FOX designing for both web and print, working on promotional material and press kits for upcoming FOX shows. Currently he is working as a packaging designer for Hasbro.
- I've watched every episode of Friends...ask me anything.
- My guilty pleasure is "reality" tv...the crazier the better.
- I have a shih tzu maltipoo name Riley and mini schnauzer mix named Zoey.
- My In-n-Out order is a #2 Lettuce and Tomato only, well done fries and pink lemonade.
- My favorite color is red, my favorite movie is Jurassic Park and my favorite animal is a sloth.
- I love to travel, would love to go to Europe next.
- I had various odd jobs before starting to design (Pizza Place, Coffee Shop, Movie Theater, Bank, and even door to door sales)
Awards & Recognition: